AME was contracted by MODEC Management Services to provide Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Fabrication and Installation Services onboard the MODEC Venture 11, in the Mutineer-Exeter Field.
- Modec Management Services
- MODEC Venture 11
The project consisted of a number of maintenance and repair jobs ranging from small-scale pipe replacement, through to the refurbishment and replacement of both anchor chain lockers.
AME’s scope of work included:
- Removal and replacement of anchor chain – approximately 130Te
- Refurbishment and replacement of 60% of the PORT & STBD chain locker structure
- Replacement of the 26” Slops X-Over Line in the vessel pump room
- Replacement of the ballast strainer in the vessel pump room
- Replacement of 2 x over-boarding lines below the water level
- Strengthening of hull and bulkhead damage in the vessel forepeak
- Replacement of multiple crude oil wash lines
- Replacement of a fire main spool • Replacement of a 12m section of 22” Inert Gas Header pipeline
- Replacement of a 16” section of the Produce Water pipeline
- Extensive repair to the Exhaust Gas Economiser for the main engine
- Installation of new piping for crude fuel oil heating, on main generators